Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Note of Dedication

Every project I do for someone, whether very large or very small, I often get "wow thanks for turning this around so quickly!!" Which makes me think that other people they've worked with may not have been so reliable; that somehow (even in the professional world) the "norm" is long project timelines, waiting and waiting for responses, and being out of contact... or something! I've had my experience with people who work that way. It is frustrating, especially if you're paying them money. It's also very unprofessional.

Since I know what the receiving end of that situation is like, I've made it a goal to be almost overly-dedicated to each individual project to the best of my ability. Aside from Maslow's heirarchy of human needs, my service to you is pretty much top priority. And I think the customer deserves that.

No comments:

Post a Comment