Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Etsy Seller Package and Business Card Design

I have an incredibly overflowing desire to just design stuff sometimes.. cute ideas, interesting logo designs, unique little layouts that make me go "oo, I want to use that for something!"

In my experience as a buyer on Etsy, I've come across many, many a shop who have, let's face it, a very ugly shop banner (like Microsoft Word clipart 2.0). This is the first thing you see when you click on "shop"and it's the first impression you're giving to your customer! About 7 times out of 10, I will neglect to even look at the products in a shop with an ugly banner. I think many people don't realize how much visual appeal actually helps to market your stuff for you. Ignoring that fact may result in fewer sales and fewer visitors to your shop.

And so, I decided to offer my services to help folks have the opportunity to improve their store front, to gain more customers and hopefully gain more sales. I'm going to add an Etsy Seller Package as an item for purchase in my shop. This listing is for those creatives selling on Etsy who are really serious about presenting their business and their wares in a very professional manner.

The package includes: a shop banner, a sale banner, an away banner, an avatar, a reserved listing graphic, a thank you graphic for feedback, and 100 printed business cards.

The designs shown are samples of my design style. I'll encourage Etsy sellers to make custom orders so the materials they order are theirs alone. (The watermark will not be present on the actual order, of course).

For those folks who don't own an Etsy shop but have some endeavor for which they may consider business cards for, I'm open to custom requests for that too, definitely!





No comments:

Post a Comment