Thursday, May 20, 2010

Romancing the Wheel

My dear husband and I visited Lake Winnie for our One Year Anniversary on May 16th for a ride on the ferris wheel. What a great spot for excitement and romance!

Ferris feets.

Me and m'love.

I've always found a ferris wheel ride to be quite relaxing, and this one had definitely been the best ever: they let us ride for a half hour!

I am wearing the Lacy Picnic Dress in this picture :•)

The rest of our lovely day consisted of eating sushi at the best place ever, listening to our ceremony / reception music during car trips everywhere, a visit to our wedding locals on Lookout Mountain, eating frozen year-old wedding cake! , watching Roman Holiday, and giving Jonathan my gift that I was so excited about:

I put a little designer's touch to the sheet music he wrote for our ceremony music which accompanied my walk down the aisle to his wonderful smiling face. He loved it! We spent the evening playing it together on piano. I love you sir! How are we going to top this next year?


No comments:

Post a Comment